For when you’re not out and about in the city and can’t get any of our fun options in the
Lights, Camera, Bark video… here’s a fun summer treat you can make at home!
Peanut Butter & Strawberry Ice!
This one comes from Doggy Dessert Chef! It’s very simple and maybe it’ll be a reason to bust out that bundt cake pan a little more often!
- Bundt cake pan (or other type of cake pan)
- 1/2 c. peanut butter (the simple ingredient kind is best)
- 1 c. chopped strawberries (or other dog-friendly fruit)
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds
- Blend peanut butter with enough water that it’s pourable, and pour into the cake pan.
- Add strawberries and flax seeds on top
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours
- Bring outdoors to your next picnic with the dog, and enjoy! It might get a little messy!