Let’s celebrate autumn and the Thanksgiving season with delicious sweet potatoes! They are a perfect ingredient to make awesome dog treats (and they are also great for dogs who suffer from certain allergies)!
Thanks to Ledford Life for sharing your story and great recipe!
It takes about 20 minutes to prepare and make this recipe. You can also use a cookie cutter of your choice to match along with many different holidays. Acorns were used here to celebrate the fall season!
- 1 Sweet Potato, baked and peeled
- 1 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 325*
- Mix all ingredients together until a sturdy dough forms
- Flour your surface and roll the dough out to 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch
- Cut dough into shapes or use cup to cut circles
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Let cool!
- Refrigerate in an air tight container