Nothing says Happy Holidays or Happy Winter more than a delicious glass of Egg Nog. Every year Egg Nog tends to be a favorite beverage to welcome in the cold season.
But, there hasn’t been a pup-friendly version, until now!
This delicious dog libation will have your pup barking
“I’d like a refill, please!” And it’s super simple to make!
- 1 (7 oz.) container plain greek yogurt (you can use Fage 2%)
- ½ of a (4 oz.) jar baby food (you can use organic sweet potato & chicken)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 egg (free range if possible)
- Gingerbread Buddy Biscuits (topping)
1. Simply combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until frothy.
2. Pour into a small dog-friendly bowl.
3. Top with a small dog treat such as the tiny Buddy Biscuits.
4. Serve to your furry friend and watch them enjoy an amazing treat!
*You can leave the raw egg out of the recipe if desired.