We all know that dessert is the best part of every meal. That goes for Thanksgiving as well! Our sweet dogs deserve the best treat Thanksgiving has to offer. These pumpkin pie bites are not crunchy (making them great for dogs of all ages) and the recipe makes enough for your dog to share with all of their friends!
1 cup oats
2 cups whole-wheat flour
1/4 cup powdered milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup pumpkin
2 tablespoons coconut oil
3/4 cup water
1. Measure and add the dry ingredients to a small bowl, and stir to distribute the flour and break up any lumps. Preheat your oven to 350˚F.
2. Now add the pumpkin, egg, coconut oil, and water, stirring until the dough starts pulling together.
3. You can line the mini muffin tin with liners or press directly into the pan. Pop in the oven, and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Gently remove the pumpkin bites, and share with your pup this Thanksgiving!
5. Cook Time: 25 minutes
6. Makes about 4-dozen bites
For more great recipes click on the pop sugar link below: