Working dogs are happy dogs but they still need a little incentive 🙂 These bite sized apple carrot treats are great for training, easy to make and super healthy for your pup!
- 1 cup Apple Sauce (sugar free)
- 1/2 cup grated Carrot (approximately one medium carrot)
- 1 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Wheat Germ
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Be careful not to score the dough to completely cut through.
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.