Your pooch doesn’t have to be a Saint Bernard to be the next Beethoven 🙂 Teach your dog how to play the piano with these easy steps:
1. The piano should be in a space with minimal outside distraction.
2. Use small treats as a reward.
3. Choose a verbal command (i.e. “Play piano”). The same verbal command should be used every time.
4. When the verbal command is said, physically show your dog what you want them to do. Place paws on keys or put treat on keys so their nose will touch.
5. Even while using treats as an incentive, immense praise should follow each interaction with the piano.