Just in time for the Puppy Prom, here’s a fun and easy step by step to turn your pooch into the next Pup Astaire!
1. Grab your dog’s favorite treat and tell your dog to sit. Hold the treat the length of a keyboard above their nose.
2. Encourage your dog to jump up (make sure she/or he is not on your pants/legs)
3. Make sure to praise your dog once they show the confidence to jump up!
4. Slowly move the treat around in a circle, in the air, so your dog has to move around in a circle to follow the treat and say ‘dance’.
5. Keep practicing this each time saying ‘dance’ and eventually your dog will learn to do it when you say so.