It’s March Madness season and you’re probably in the middle of endless conversations with your fellow NCAA basketball fans about their final four predictions. Or maybe you’re someone who doesn’t know what NCAA stand’s for? If so, you may need some assistance with your bracket picks. Who better to help out than your most trustworthy companion; your dog :)!
This trick is fun to teach for both basketball fans and dog owners alike. Game on!
1. Learn the names of the teams. If you can’t remember, keep a filled bracket handy.
2. Write the name of each team on it’s corresponding spot on the empty bracket. (You can find filled brackets from perhaps a fan site dedicated to NCAA or to March Madness).
3. Once you have learned all you can, find your dog and tell it to come.
4. Put out a chalkboard/whiteboard
5. Write two team names at the top of the chalkboard/whiteboard (i.e. Uconn & Kentucky.)
6. Tell your dog to put his or her paws on a team.
7. Write the dog’s prediction in the corresponding spot on the empty bracket and do the same thing for all the other teams.
8. When you find out your dogs “National Champion” give them a treat!