Looking for the perfect DIY project for your furry Valentine? Check out this DIY guide! A step by step guide can be found at: http://moderndogmagazine.com/articles/diy-craft-5-minute-valentine/32875
3. Pencil or white marker
4. Scissors or X-Acto knife
5. Round cake tin or any round object approximately the size of your dog’s head.
2. Use a ruler to complete the heart shape by drawing a line connecting the circles at the tip.
3. Cut out the heart using the X-Acto knife or scissors.
4. Cut a cross in the center of the heart shape.
5. Safely slip the heart over your dog’s head. Make sure it doesn’t cause any pain or discomfort to your favorite furry valentine.