Check out this great DIY Doggie Scarf to keep your dog’s neck fashionably cozy!
- Scrap of Fleece
- Collar for measuring
- Needle and thread OR Sewing Machine
- Trim (optional)
- Lay collar on fleece to determine the length of the scarf: you’ll want about a collar and a half
- Cut the width long enough to fold over (depends on the breed)
- Pin fabric in half longwise, right sides together and sew up the length of the scarf
- Sew one width side together
- Turn scarf inside out so right side of fleece is showing.
- Pin the closed end over to allow for width of scarf to fit through and sew together
- Sew a straight line across if you don’t want to use ribbon. Pull scarf through end to create a loop
- Slide onto your pup’s neck…and you’re done! Model at the park or on your next walk 🙂