- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F (175˚ C)
- Stir together eggs, pumpkin, salt, cinnamon, peanut butter and flour in a bowl.
- Add water as needed to help prevent the dough from being too dry – the dough should be somewhat dry and stiff.
- Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll.
- Cut the dough into 1/2 inch sections.
- Bake in preheated oven until the dough is hard – this should take about 40 minutes.