Tired of your dogs destroying stuffed animals and squeaky toys instantly? Check out this awesome knot toy – you can even add a treat inside to make it super enticing!
What You Need:
- 105 inches (8.75 yards) of 1 inch-thick cotton rope.
- Scissors or knife.
- Your pooch’s favorite treats.
- 2 twist ties.
Directions: (See attached for visual demonstration)
- Make a monkey’s fist know – see images for instructions
- Before you finish and tighten the knot at the end, slip in a dog treat.
- When you finish the knot, trim excess rope and remove twist ties.
(images provided by: http://www.handsoccupied.com/2013/12/rope-ball-surprise-dog-toy/).