Tennis Balls are the ultimate old school toys for dogs. They have stood the test of time and now you can buy all different shapes and sizes, from mini to giant squeaky, there’s nothing like a good tennis ball!
– Around 300 million tennis balls are produced each year
– Yellow tennis balls were first used at Wimbledon in 1986
– The most expensive material when manufacturing a tennis ball is the felt covering the ball (no wonder our furry friends love to shred that part the most!)
– You could fit 290 million balls into Centre Court at Wimbledon with the roof closed.
– BOGART the Cockapoo loves tennis balls! See video below 🙂
For more fun tennis ball photos/videos – visit our Instagram page at #barkbabybark